Booking.com and Mariah Carey are offering travellers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to vacation just like Mimi this summer, with a special overnight trip package at the singer’s favourite Beverly Hills vacation rental on Booking.com, where she’s been living it up for the past three months. And it will only cost $6.21.
With Carey now ready to hand over the keys to her ritzy summer reprieve, Booking.com has created a single trip package that includes a two-night stay ‘Mariah’s Beverly Hills Escape,’ complete with an itinerary curated by Carey herself that spotlights her favourite places to dine, sightsee, and shop in Los Angeles.
‘Mariah’s Beverly Hills Escape’ will be available to book exclusively on Booking.com on June 21 at noon E.T., for a single stay taking place June 24-26. Priced at only $6.21, in honour of the first day of summer, the unique one-time trip package will feature:
• A two-night stay at the luxurious Beverly Hills estate that Mariah rented this spring (photo)
• Reservations at Mariah’s favourite restaurants, such as The Terrace, Cara, Nobu Malibu, Dan Tana’s and Craig’s
• A private consultation with a fashion stylist to get Mariah-ready along with beauty and self-care tips from Mimi herself, and
• A guide to Mariah’s favourite local attractions, including Will Rogers State Beach, Runyon Canyon, The Getty, The Hammer and The Skirball
• Note: Air and local ground transport not included
“Sometimes a week or two isn’t enough to get away. That’s why I was thrilled to stay for a few months in a gorgeous Beverly Hills estate, which I found on Booking.com,” said the award-winning singer, songwriter, actress and record producer. “My family and I enjoyed all the luxuries this beautiful home has to offer and now, one of my Lambs has the opportunity to experience LA in true Mimi fashion by staying in the same home and visiting all my favorite places in the area!”
For more information on Booking.com and Mariah’s Beverly Hills Escape, visit: www.booking.com/hotel/us/mariahs-beverly-hills-escape.html.
First published at Travel Industry Today