HANOI, Vietnam (Dec. 22, 2022) — Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi has transformed into a winter wonderland ahead of the Christmas season under the theme “A Nutcracker Fairy Tale,” decorated with sparkling lights, a towering tree strewn with ornaments, and elegant, traditional nutcrackers, bringing the holiday to life with renowned French sophistication and joie de vivre.
Marking the holiday spirit in its 122nd year, Vietnam’s most storied hotel has unveiled a series of exclusive meals as part of its festive culinary program. Many of the meals include optional wine and champagne pairings.
Throughout the Christmas and New Year season, the Metropole will host special dining events at the newly refurbished modern French fine dining restaurant Le Beaulieu, in addition to Le Club (home to the hotel’s famed Afternoon Tea and evening jazz), angelina (cocktail bar, whisky lounge and rustic New World cuisine), and “A Wonderland by Le Beaulieu,” the redecorated Spices Garden venue with a terrace overlooking the garden and hotel pool.
Christmas Eve. Four special Christmas Eve dinners are on offer at the Metropole on Dec. 24, with prices ranging from VND 2.9 million to VND 6.3 million.
- Christmas Eve set dinner at Le Beaulieu
- Christmas Eve set dinner at angelina
- Christmas Eve buffet dinner at Le Club
- Christmas Eve BBQ dinner at “A Wonderland by Le Beaulieu”
Christmas Day. On Dec. 25 the hotel will host a brunch and a series of dinners at its restaurants, ranging in price from VND 1.9 million to 5.4 million.
- Signature Christmas Day brunch at Le Beaulieu
- Christmas Day set dinner at Le Beaulieu
- Christmas Day set dinner at angelina
- Christmas Day BBQ dinner at “A Wonderland by Le Beaulieu”
- Christmas Day buffet dinner at Le Club
December 30. A special New Year “Warm Up” Dinner will be served at angelina from 7pm priced at VND 2.2 million or 3.1 million with cocktail pairing.
New Year’s Eve. With prices ranging from VND 3 million to 6.6 million, gala dinners will be the order of the evening as the world prepares to usher in 2023, including:
- New Year’s Eve set dinner at angelina
- New Year’s Eve countdown at angelina (from 11pm; table packages from VND 5 million)
- New Year’s Eve countdown at Bamboo Bar (from 11pm; table packages from VND 5 million)
- New Year’s Eve gala dinner at Le Beaulieu
- New Year’s Eve BBQ dinner at “A Wonderland by Le Beaulieu”
- Two signature buffet dinner seatings at Le Club (6pm and 8:45pm)
New Year’s Day. Metropole Hanoi’s culinary team helps kick off the New Year with a special brunch and four special New Year’s Day dinners.
- French gourmet brunch at Le Beaulieu
- New Year set dinner at Le Beaulieu
- New Year set dinner at angelina
- New Year BBQ dinner at “A Wonderland by Le Beaulieu”
- New Year Buffet Dinner at Le Club
Accor Plus members receive a 10% reduction for all events. All prices exclude 5% service charge and 8% Value Added Tax. There is no charge for children under 6 years of age. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 receive a 50% reduction, while children 12 and older will be charged as adults.
Traditional festive hampers are also now available at Metropole Hanoi featuring homemade and imported gourmet products. The hotel’s delicatessen and bakery, L’Epicerie, is offering a range of special holiday gifts, such as its celebrated French Christmas log cake, along with roast turkey, caviar, Fine de Claire oysters and Santa Claus chocolates.
For more information on holiday dining options, please contact the hotel food and beverage office or the festive reservations desk at +84 24 3826 6919 extension 8215